Several tours depending on the season
FROM APRIL TO JUNE
DEPENDING WATER LEVEL :
- Collias – Pont du Gard : 8km, 2 hours
- Pont St Nicolas – Collias : 11 km, 3 hours
- Pont St Nicolas – Pont du Gard : 19 km, 5 hours
- Russan* – Collias : 23 km, 6 hours
- Russan* – Pont du Gard : 31 km, 7 hours
* Not recommended with children because it is very long, impossible in windy conditions.
3 TOURS :
- Collias – Pont du Gard 8km (2 hours minimum + break and siesta).
- Collias-La Baume – Collias (variable)
- Collias – La baume – Pont du Gard (plan the whole day)
Collias – Pont du Gard
8km, 2 hours minimum + break and siesta.
Shoes required, all participants must know how to swim and propel themselves 20 meters, submerge underwater, be over 115 cm tall and over 6 years old.
ALL DEPARTURES ARE FROM COLLIAS.
The transport of equipment and people is provided by our buses.
Collias Pont du Gard
For the Collias Pont du Gard tour
Start whenever you want between 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
All season parking-reception near the river at 3 chemin du Gardon in COLLIAS.
On site there is a picnic area, changing cabins and equipment for the descent.
Pont Saint Nicolas
Descents from Pont Saint Nicolas departures:
9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. (reservation recommended).
ONLY ONE DEPARTURE PER DAY at 9:30 A.M.
Reservation highly recommended
To take with you
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled shuttle time.
BRING A SOFT BACKPACK AND GARBAGE BAG.
And snacks, water, change of clothes and adapted to the season!